To make you always satisfied with your purchases on MisterFarma we offer you an easy and fast return service.
From the moment of receipt of your order, you have 14 days to return all the products you have purchased, or only some of them.
The product or products you want to return must be new, intact and perfectly packaged.
Making one or more products is very simple.
Enter your personal profile and access the "RETURNS" section.
Select the order number for which you want to request the return and proceed. The steps to take are very simple but remember that, for any
problem, you can contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information see our Conditions of Sale.
Remember for the return of orders in Italy or outside the national territory, the shipping costs for returning the product will be borne by the buyer.
The address to which the return must be returned is:
MISTERFARMA SRL Via Ferrante Imparato, 207 - 80146 Naples.
Refund or Coupon Usage
In case you have requested a refund/coupon, you will be notified of any Refund or issuance of Coupons.
All payments you have made to us in connection with the order, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from any choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), will be refunded without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of the decision to withdraw from the sales contract.
These refunds will be made using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction.
If you have paid for your order by credit card or PayPal the refund will be automatic.
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is governed by Legislative Decree 206/2005 updated by the Consumer Code implementing Directive 2011/83 / EU on consumer rights in force since 14 June 2014.
The Customer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number in the order form) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason.
You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving reasons, within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us by an explicit declaration of your decision to withdraw from this contract through an explicit declaration (for example a letter sent by post, fax, e-mail or by using the Order History section within your reserved area on this site).
If you choose this option, we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of the withdrawal on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Our contact details are:
via Ferrante Imparato n.207 - 80146 - Naples
Fax: +39 081 051 3166
Download the withdrawal request form
The request can be submitted through the following channels:
- Registered letter with return receipt to the following address: MISTERFARMA SRL via Ferrante Imparato n. 207 – 80146 Naples
- Customer Service: email@example.com
- Fax: +39 081 051 3166
Request a return directly from your reserved area
1. Go to the "Order History" section of your account.
2. Select the order from which you want to return an item by clicking on "Details".
3. Select the products you want to return through the box next to the names.
4. Add the quantity that needs to be returned (in case you need to return more than one product).
5. In the "Return Merchandise" section, add an explanation so that the team better understands why you want to return that product.
6. Click on "Request a refund".
Effects of withdrawal
Please return the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which you notify us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
The direct costs of returning the goods will be borne by you. You are only responsible for the diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you withdraw from this contract, you will be refunded all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
Therefore it will be the Customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details (IBAN) on which to obtain the refund.
Exclusions from the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded in relation to:
- a) service contracts after the complete provision of the service if the execution has begun with the express agreement of the consumer and with the acceptance of the loss of the right of withdrawal following the full execution of the contract by the professional;
- b) the supply of goods or services the price of which is linked to fluctuations in the financial market that the trader is not able to control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- c) the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
- (d) the supply of goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- (e) the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for hygienic or health protection reasons and have been unsealed after delivery;
- (f) the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
- g) the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after thirty days and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations on the market which cannot be controlled by the trader;
- (h) contracts where the consumer has specifically requested a visit by the trader for the purpose of carrying out urgent repair or maintenance work. If, on the occasion of such a visit, the trader provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than spare parts necessary to carry out maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal shall apply to those additional services or goods;
- (i) the supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software that have been opened after delivery;
- (j) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- (k) contracts concluded at a public auction;
- (l) the provision of accommodation for non-residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental services, catering services or services relating to leisure activities where the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance;
- (m) the supply of digital content on a non-tangible medium if performance began with the consumer's express agreement and acceptance that in such a case he would have lost the right of withdrawal.
MisterFarma srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments; upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the packaging and / or the original packaging are damaged, MisteraFarma srl will deduct from the refund due a percentage, in any case not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
The risk of loss or damage to the goods, for reasons not attributable to the seller, is transferred to the consumer only when the latter, or a third party designated by him and other than the carrier, physically takes possession of the goods. This rule is not valid when the carrier has been chosen by the consumer and not proposed by the professional: in this case, the transfer of risk takes place already at the time of delivery of the goods to the carrier by the seller and, therefore, if the goods are damaged or perish in transport the loss will be completely absorbed by the consumer except, obviously, the right of recourse against the forwarder / carrier.